WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!



Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wedding Inspiration pictures

Our wedding is just right around the corner. 140 days to go. The wedding is September 10, 2011 at Water's Edge Country Club at 3:30 in the afternoon, reception immediately following. Here are a few inspiration pictures where I am heading in the direction of our wedding. We have already pick our food and venue, etc. The bridesmaids dresses will be short in the color of Lapis (dark purple). The colors of the wedding are dark purple, white, lavender, and silver. I can't wait to share my life with my best friend and companion. Let the countdown begin.



This is one picture of the candy buffet that we decided to do at the wedding. I really love the idea of giving these to guests as favors.

This is a picture of one of the cakes that I first looked at the I LOVE as well. We have not yet decided on the cake entirely at this point but I posted a few cakes to observe to get an idea of what we want.

Here is a picture of the hairstyle I want for our wedding. I love the idea of a wavy/curly updo with the viel hanging from the bottom. Although her hair is blonde, mine is dark brown. =)






Here is an example of the invitations we are in the process of ordering. The background on ours will be purple instead of black. We love the idea of the monogram. We will also be ordering table numbners, programs and RSVP cards to match.

We decided on doing a candy buffet for the wedding. They are really in right now and love the idea of incorporating all the colors into it. I love the LOVE IS SWEAT sign. Its a great idea for guest favors as well. They will love to take home a sweet treat from our special day.




This is just one of MANY pictures I looked at for ideas for the cake. I really like this one. I know I want an all white cake surrounded with purple flowers.



Here is the color palet that I went from. LOVE THESE COLORS. I have always loved purple since I was a little girl so I knew I always wanted a purple wedding. PLUS I love cupcakes. We aren't going to have cupcakes at the wedding.




I love this picture of the bridal bouquet and the boutineer for the groomsmen. I am having 5 bridesmaids and Derek is having 4 groosmen.



A pictures of the bridal bouquet that I want to have. In this picture, she is actually wearing the dress that I am going to be wearing. Kamryn dress.






Here is a picture of the dress I ordered. Its a Maggie Sotterro dress called Kamryn. I love it. I knew it was THE ONE as soon as I tried it on. I didn't want to take it off.




The ceremony reading. We are getting married outside on a deck at a local country club. Water's Edge Country Club. So I decided I wanted two readings. Here is one of the readings that I want read at the wedding. Another will be chosen by the grooms good friend. We will also have a unity sand ceremony during our traditional wedding ceremony to represent the unification of two bodies into one.

"The Key to Love"by Anon, 1st century China "The key to love is understanding ...The ability to comprehend not only the spoken word,but those unspoken gestures,the little things that say so much by themselves.The key to love is forgiveness ....to accept each others faults and pardon mistakes,without forgetting, but with rememberingwhat you learn from them.The key to love is sharing ...Facing your good fortunes as well as the bad, together;both conquering problems, forever searching for waysto intensify your happiness.The key to love is giving ...without thought of return,but with the hope of just a simple smile,and by giving in but never giving up.The key to love is respect ...realising that you are two separate people, with different ideas;that you don't belong to each other,that you belong with each other, and share a mutual bond.




So a few ideas in the making. Can't wait to put it all together and tweak these ideas into ideas of my own. Let me know if you have any ideas or inspirations to go by. Look foward to hearing from you. Let the countdown begin!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment