WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bridesmaid Brunch


My beautiful Mother who threw the *BRIDESMAID BRUNCH* for my bridesmaids and me.

ME (BRIDE)

All the food my mom had was from Fresh Market *LOVE*. We had chicken salad crossiants, spinach quish, spinach and artichoke dip, fresh baked cookies and cheesecake, and fruit with fruit dip. It was delicious.

 Some of the bridesmaids gifts we got the girls. We got them all a bag from Thirty-One and filled it with goodies such as lotion, waters, coffee cup with tea bags, and some other special items.

 My mom made mimosas for the girls (champagne and orange juice)
 Me and all my bridesmaids (who are all wonderful by the way)
 Turner and Ashely (my matron on honor)

 Mindy and LeAnn =)
 After we had our brunch, we all went to Beauty Bar, were we got our toes and nails painted. Treat on my mom:)
All the girls and our nails painted pretty light purple


This day was the Thursday before our WEDDING, and was wonderful. I got to spend time with the girls and let them know how much I appreciated them for being there fo rme. We had a great time. It all turned out so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment