WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!



Saturday, September 24, 2011

Last day in the ER

Today is a bittersweet day. It's my last day working in the first department I starting working at in the hospital. I am leaving the Emergency department and going to work at the orthopedic clinic. I started working in the ER 5 years ago after I graduated nursing school and have fallen inlove with ER nursing. I have accomplished and learned so much. I never imagined I would have come so far in nursing at such a young age. I feel I have finally succeeded as an ER nurse and now its time to start something different.
My new job is 8-4:30 Monday-Friday, no weekends, no holidays. I feel like this schedule is going to work out better for me now especially since I just got married. Now, I can get off work, come home and make dinner for my husband.
Farewell ER. I will miss you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment