WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!



Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The List Goes On......


MAKE A LIST EVERYDAY THAT YOU HAVE ALOT TO DO. IT CAN SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE BY 20. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE LIKE ME AND HAVE 20 MILLION THINGS TO GET DONE IN ONE DAY, WEEK, MONTH, YEAR. ITS A GREAT WAY TO PRACTICE TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS AND NOT FEEL SO OVERWHELMED BY EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO DO. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T FORGET TO JOT DOWN ALL THE IMPORANT TASKS YOU HAVE TO DO IN ONE PLACE TO KEEP ORGANIZED AND START WRITING AWAY.
SOME PLACES TO START:
GROCHERY LISTS
TO DO TODAY LISTS
APPOINTMENTS LISTS
EXPECTATION LISTS
BUDGET LISTS
FINANCIAL INCOME LISTS
CHRISTMAS PRESENT LISTS
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER LISTS
ASSIGNMENTS THAT ARE DUE LIST




VERY BRADLEY PLANNER

Lists are my thing. I make a list for everything to keep organized. I also have an agenda to keep my work schedule in, write all of my appointments down, and try to keep up with my ongoing social life with friends and family. Not to mention, I will be going back to school so keeping up with assignments and projects that are due is a must. At any rate, this Vera Bradley planner above is the best thing since your high school agenda book. It has 2010-2011 calenders in it when an address book, and important dates to remember. It also is filled with monthly calenders and weekley calenders so you can document your special dates. Its great beacause its binder like and is small so it can fit in almost any purse size and very durable. I had a 2009-2010 one that I retired and it was still in great use. You can also use them for another year and buy the inserts for a new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment