WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!



Friday, December 17, 2010

WE'RE ENGAGED!!

THE RING!!
DEREK ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM ON DECEMBER 16, 2010. Yesterday was the most exciting day of my life thus far. We had the first snowfall of the year yesterday in Virginia. I was so happy about all the snow and my christmas tree I did not except anything out of the sort. I came home after a 12 hour shift in the ER to Derek cooking chili and pigs in a blanket. We were sitting on the coach, eating dinner, having casual conversation and Derek said "I watered the tree today". Me, being very concered about my tree and how much water it has been getting, took a grown look at it. I starred and as my eyes wondered they reached the top of the tree. There, I saw a little white box with a red ribbon wrapped around it. I asked Derek "what is that", "what is it". He proceeded, "Open it". As I opened the box, all sorts of thoughts are running through my brain, "is it a ring", "is it a necklace", "is he tricking me", I thought. I finally opened it and to my surprise and it was a diamond ring. Not just any diamond ring to me, but the most amazing diamond ring I have ever seen. Beautiful!!!! Amazing! He said "will you marry me", I of course replied back quick with a big "YES". So that was it...we are engaged now and very happy to start this amazing journey of life together....

AND LET THE WEDDING PLANNING BEGIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment