WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!



Monday, October 24, 2011

Ikea Inspiration

White Derek and I were on our Honeymoon, we went to the Ikea store in Charlotte. WOW, I was in heaven.  They had so many design ideas in the store, you can just buy the entire setup and not even have to decorate yourself. Although, I always love to add my own style into their already set up rooms.
Here is a pic of some of the living room furniture I will probably buy to go in our house but add some of my own colors and tones....Here's the idea

Walls- Medium blue..almost a purple
Coffee table- old wooden crate
sofa- Grey soft as pictured
side chair- as pictured
tv stand- as pictured
sofa table- as pictured

accents and colors-
lime green
medium blue
wood tones
 I do like the idea of having this sideboard in the dining room with the cabinetry above with the lighting underneath. I think it adds a romantic feel to the room
 This is my dream kitchen for sure. I already have a blue kitchen aide mixer that is pretty much my inspiration for the kitchen.

cabinets- white
counter tops- bamboo
appliances- stainless steel
backsplash- blue
sink- as pictured
floor- wood
 I am IN LOVE with the laundry room for two reasons. Its light and fresh looking and love the extra shelving and storage beside the washing machine and dryer.
 This is for sure going to be somewhere in my kitchen (hopefully eat in) and have a dining room on the side. I love the wood tones with the modern white/metal chairs. Its so modern yet old feeling. A MUST HAVE.

If your interested in getting ideas for a remodel or decor project ...check out your nearest Ikea store.

No comments:

Post a Comment