WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!



Thursday, April 12, 2012

Inspiration LIVING ROOM picks

 Here are some great living room inspiration pictures. From all of the above pictures I have come to the conclusion that "Moonshine" is going to be the best pick for the living room for the colors and style I am looking for.
Now I am looking at accent colors for the living room. I am leaning towards "blues and greens" or "yellows and grays". The office is adjacent to the living room and that is going to be painted a light blue so it might be realistic decorating wise to go ahead and go with the "blue and green" accent colors.

 I really am partial to the cowhide rug laying overtop the natural look of the rug over the hardwood floors. I also like the zebra print pillow that ajoins the floral print pillows on the couch. You can never go wrong with floor to ceiling curtains that adhear to the wall so perfectly. I also like the clean look of the lamp on one side with the dark side table and starburst mirrow in the background. Can I get you to come decorate my home please???
 This is one of my favoriate looks. The two matching yellow print chairs look great with the gray and white design of the rug.. a simple coffee table infront of a dark gray couch looks so well. Can't forget about the matching floor to ceiling yellow curtains. LOVE IT.
 This is MY FAV room. I love the startburst mirror and green floor to ceiling curtains. This is SO simple yet so elegant.
 This is more of a modern, beachy look. The blue and white stripe pillow reminds me of the beach. The different designs of different textures (pillow, rug, and drapery) adds alot of character to the room. I also love the blue, orange, and green.
 THE FINAL LIVING ROOM COLOR PICK
 I love the simplicity of the white couch. It makes the room look so fresh and clean. If only the white couch could majically stay clean, this would be my first pick. Looks like I am going to have to have a different color couch... (gray maybe)?

I think the "revere pewter" paint color is going to be too dark for the yellow and gray, or the blue, green, orange look I am going for.

Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment