WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!



Sunday, December 29, 2013

27 weeks

Almost 27 weeks and feeling great!! No cravings, no food aversions and sleeping well at night! I have no complaints! I do enjoy eating lots of food... Sweets that is!!! eeekk!!! I have a doctor appointment tomm! I will have glucose testing to make sure there is no sign of gestational diabetes!! Fingers crossed! Hopefully we will get to hear little Davis' heartbeat at that appointment but won't have another ultrasound until the 32 week appointment. I can't wait to have the next ultrasound to see another look at him!! 


We just got back from visiting my Grandma and she wanted to take a guess at how much baby Davis will weigh. Here is what we guess so far ...

Granny Shirley -- over 8 lbs 
Derek -- 7lbs 2oz
Me -- 6 lbs 12oz

We will keep this going as baby Davis grows!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment