WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!



Monday, April 5, 2010

Mondays are my Sundays

Today I have saved up three weeks of newspaper coupons for a game Dereks friend Lindsey told me about. It's called the grochery game. You sign up online after you've saved up coupons out of the sunday newspaper for four weeks. She told me today she bought $316 worth of grocheries for $69...what do I think about that....AMAZING! Any way to save money now that I am trying to save to pay off credit card bills and a car/car insurance payment is a good idea to me. Today, Derek and I will have a day off together and try to get some more things done around the house....yard work, hang pictures, mess with the jet ski and try to get it ready for the summer, run errands, and grill out steaks tonight (after we get some propane for the grill) for the National Champoinship game...>>>GO DUKE!!!!! SO i have been distant a week or so because I have been working like crazy at the hospital pulling 12 hours shifts aprox 4 or 5 days a week. I have to say I love taking care of these people that are so sick they cant even use the bathroom by themselves but it does get tiring. Next time I have tell you all about being a nurse in the ER. :) until them....Carpe diem:)

No comments:

Post a Comment