WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!



Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's Thursday and time to BAKE!!!!


the next best thing----OIL and VINEGAR! So instead of salad dressing (which I usually use for my salads) I have started to put oil and vinegar on EVERYTHING. well almost...everything. But indeed, it is alot healthier than your everyday salad dressing and it adds alot of flavor to your salad. So...instead of putting fattening salad dressing on everything...try OIL and VINEGAR! I bought these bottles at Wal-mart yesterday for $2.95 each and they look wonderful in the kitchen!



Last night was the first night I used my NEW pampered chef baker dish! (sooo great). I baked cubed steak and rice for Derek and I which was quit delicious! Today, I am going to the grochery store and tonight for dinner we will do a whole chix with pineapples and cherries:):) YUM! Now, if you do not have one of these great pots then you for sure need to get one! Find your nearest pampered chef consultant fast!







I got to an early start this morning and baked my neighbor, Willis, a blueberry pie (his fav) and am giving him a Thank You note for all that he has done for me and derek. He lives near us and I cannot tell you how many things he has helped us do. He's helped me mow the yard, put a new battery in the jet ski, hang huge shelves underneath the porch to mount TVs on, borrow his lawn mower, and most recently he mounted my mailbox back on the post. He is always in a good mood and I just love talking to him about his cole mining stories. He just bought himself a new Camero too that keeps him quit busy:) Heres to Willis!

No comments:

Post a Comment