WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!



Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mummy Cakes



Cheatue Morsiette Winery/Vineyard in Virginia




We took a trip to Cheatue Morsiette Winery a few Mondays ago! SO AMAZING! We had lunch at resturaunt, toured the winery, and then did a tasting.




It if was not for my friend Ashely!!!! I would not have a blog... nor would I have made these mummy cupcakes to take to work tommarrow! With that being said.... Sunday is Halloween=) Not very excited because I will be working ALL weekend long, as will Derek. We wont be trick or treating or dressing up in the latest holloween fasions this year! Haven't blogged in awhile since I've been so busy lately! Derek just had a birthday, and his parents got to meet my mother last Monday. We had a great time, and I cooked some BBQ dinner for us all. Derek and I have been looking at houses and doing more yard work around the trailer. The trees are turning all shades of oranges, yellows, browns, and the lake is so placid this time of year, its absolutly gorgeous! Until next time...~Leigh













No comments:

Post a Comment